Supporting the Community Thanks to National Lottery Funding
Jun 24, 2021
Menter Caerdydd and Menter Iaith Bro Morgannwg are helping their community during this challenging time thanks to the support of National Lottery players.
Together, they successfully applied for £80,500 from The National Lottery Community Fund to offer a host of events for adults over the next three years. Popular sessions such as the Monthly Talk will continue via Zoom; new courses will be held online, and as restrictions are lifted, face-to-face activities will be offered when safe to do so – from guided walks and coffee mornings to fitness sessions and arts and crafts.
Manon Rees-O’Brien, Chief Executive of Menter Caerdydd and Menter Iaith Bro Morgannwg said: “We are very pleased to be able to build on our present provision for adults and continue to develop and extend the service over the next few years. The generous grant from the National Lottery Community Fund will allow us to continue to support the Welsh-language community in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan by offering valuable opportunities for people to socialise, learn and develop new skills through the medium of Welsh.”
The National Lottery Community Fund is prioritising grant applications for community activities related to COVID-19. To find out more visit their website.
- Dysgu Cymraeg Caerdydd
- Swydd Dysgu Cymraeg Caerdydd
- Swydd Cymorth Gweinyddol - Ysgol y Berllan Deg
- NSPCC Cymru - Gwirfoddoli i helpu plant
- Swydd Tiwtor Cymraeg
- Diddordeb mewn Swydd Tiwtor Cymraeg i Oedolion?
- Exciting Plans Thanks to National Lottery Funding
- Supporting the Community Thanks to National Lottery Funding
- Black Lives Matter - Statement
- 20 Tafwyl Pictures Over the Years